Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Goodwill Hunting

Since I started the "thriftygrlchallenge" blog, I have had a lot of people ask to go thriftiness with me. So a couple of Sundays ago some friends & I decided to take a field trip after church to a Goodwill we had never been too. We picked one of the Goodwill stores in Atlanta which is about a 30-45 min drive for us but totally worth the trip!

There were about 5 of us that went and some of us brought our daughters. We had a blast! We helped each other look for stuff and helped each other pick out outfits!

I had a list made up of a few items I was looking for. One of which happened to be a tweed jacket. I have been searching Goodwills & thrift stores for a few months now looking for the perfect one. I had even looked at this Goodwill & had no luck. While I was waiting in line for the dressing room m good friend LB yelled across the store to me & held up the most beautiful piece of clothing. There it was the perfect tweed jacket!!! I had totally overlooked it!

I have worn that jacket twice in this week already! I seriously love this jacket!!! I can dress it up or go casual but I am still looking chic & polished!!! If I hadn't gone with a group of girls I would've missed out on some good times but also my jacket! Two sets of eyes are always better than 1 especially when you are shopping for thrifty finds! Nobody left Goodwill that day empty handed. We are already planning our next trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment