Monday, August 6, 2012

Confession

I have a dirty little secret that I have to tell you....
I have cheated on the "thriftygrlchallenge". It only took me 7 months! Here's how it all went down...

I was shopping at the outlet malls with my kids & sister. My sister wanted to go into Banana Republic outlet so we did. Then I saw it an awesome wrap dress on the clearance rack for...$12!!!!!!!!! I took it in the dressing room just to see if it would look as good as I had hoped it would. Of course it did. It fit perfectly, even better than I could imagined!! It hid what it needed to hide and hugged what it needed to hug! To say it fit like a glove would be an understatement!

I made a decision to just buy it. It would be a great investment and it was only $12!! That is how I am justifying it no matter how wrong it was! I am only human here people and that is the reality of this challenge. We all have things that are our cryptonite & Banana Republic Outlet clearance happens to be one of mine!

Dress- $11.97 Banana Republic outlet:; shoes-$5.94 Nine West from goodwill


So one of my coworkers told me it wasn't really cheating because I got it at such a good price! I feel guilty about it anyways so I am going to not tempt myself anymore! I will be sticking to the "thriftygrlchallenge" for the rest of this year! I have gotten so much out of it and I am proud of us for making it this far!! So what do you think Worth the cheating?!!!!                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment