Sunday, July 29, 2012

Which Cost More

In the summer when I was growing up I use to LOVE watching the Price Is Right. My favorite games was the one where you had to guess which one cost more.

When I was getting ready for church today I kind of had my own little version of that game. I recently went on a day trip to a lovely place called Unclaimed Baggage with a friend. I came away with more things for my kids than I did myself but I really racked up at the Goodwill down the street. I know crazy to think we drove 3 hours through mountain roads just to end up at Goodwill but it was worth the trip!! I guess I'm just a hardcore thrifter like that!

One of my favorite items was a snakeskin printed dress & a pink belt that I wore today. I paired them with a pair of Pewter wedges that I got at another store I LOVED to shop in BTGC ( before thriftygrlchallenge) but now only go in for their shoes. They have the best deals on shoes as you are about to find out.

So here's the game Guess Which One Cost more: The Dress, the belt or the Shoes...



Dress- $5.50- Goodwill
Belt- $2.00- Goodwill
Shoes- $13.00-Rugged Warehouse
So if you guessed the shoes you were right!!

Still I'm pretty excited about a whole outfit costing $20!! I Love Thrifting!


No comments:

Post a Comment