Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring has Sprung

Spring has Sprung...kinda, here in Georgia!!! I love Georgia's mild winters. Here it is the first of March and while it is technically not spring we have spring temperatures! So EVERY southern girl starts getting a little  very giddy because it means the start of the wearing of our favorite "Spring Looks".  Whether it's a sundress, short sleeves, shorts, rolled up jeans, sandals or white pants, we are  just happy to show our shoulders, legs and painted toes!!!!

 I had already found some great new Spring items that I have been very excited about  and are quite proud of for some new "Spring Looks" . I am also going to show you my "want" list for a couple more things I will be hunting for at my favorite local thrift stores!!Who says I have to have them all right now?!   Don't worry I will proudly post as I find them and mark them off my list!

Spring Want List:
1. Bright Shirt (  hot pink or salmon)
2. neon piece-
3. stripes
4. neutral color leather jacket
5. mint green piece
6. floral dress
7. red flowy shirt
8. day clutch
9. blue sheer shirt




                            Bright shirt-check


Stripes-check 

No comments:

Post a Comment