Sunday, March 25, 2012

~Easy like Sunday morning~

I love Sundays!  Well our Sunday mornings aren't exactly easy considering we teach pre-k for the 1st service at our church then attend 2nd service. Afterwards comes the easy part. We always eat Sunday lunch at my parent's then head home for whatever the day brings us!! Easy, right??!!!

Today was one of those days! We went to church, had lunch at momma's then came home. We spent the afternoon outside enjoying the beautiful spring weather. I had dressed in layers, which is kind of an essential for GA weather.  Seeing as how when I went into church it was a bit chilly and when I came out of church I had to come out of my jacket it had gotten very hot!!

                                                 Green Army jacket-Papaya clearance last year
                                                        White flowy blouse- hand me down from my sis
                                                             skinny jeans- Old Navy clearance in Dec.
                                                                brown sandals- hand me downs
                                                             necklaces- American Eagle 2 years ago
                                                          bracelet Ny & Company clearance forever ago
                                                                   Rings- flea market find
yeah so basically 50% of my outfit was hand me downs, hey ain't no shame in my game!!! Perfect pieces  for a perfect outfit for a lazy Sunday Afternoon!! Now if you will excuse me I'm going to spend the rest of the evening on my hammock with that wonderful hubby of mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment