Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Whatta day

So one of my partners in this "thriftygrlchallenge" happens to be the mom of the most adorable 4 yr. old  (my nephew) in the WORLD!!!!!! Seriously the kid is so cute! One day last year my sister & he came in the house from work/school & he walked over to his dad. Then he kind of plopped down & said" whatta day". Too Cute and the fact that he even realized that sometimes at the end of the day that is all you can say !!!!

Our last couple of weeks have been like that. We are busy & have had a whole" hubby's truck got stolen" episode on top of work and sports and kids in general and the list goes on!!

. So this morning I pulled this black shirt dress out of my closet that I had inherited from my baby sis last summer. No ironing,  add some cute wedges & we were good people!! I wish it was always that easy, but I am thankful today it happened to be. I like easy clothes especially when trying to find something to wear to work feels like one more thing I have to do!! So with the help of some hand me downs & a good classic pair of sandals my morning was saved, as for the rest of it....Whatta Day!!!!

 Gap shirt dress, purse- my own, payless clearance wedges last Aug

No comments:

Post a Comment