Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lightbulb

So I 've always likes to window shop in stores and take a look at the latest styles. Lately I find myself doing that more so than usual just becuase of some very important gift getting holidays coming up (ie:Mother's day, anniversary & my b'day). I mean I should be getting some special gifts ( hopefully in the form of a gift card!)


As I was walking around one of my all time favorite stores something hit me,  it was like a lightbulb just went off! I didn't even want to pay the clearance price for something even that was too much!!! I kept hearing my self say" I can just look for this at goodwill!" So I quit looking and turned around and left! WOW... I feel like I don't even know myslef when I can walk out of my favorite store and not want to buy everything I see!!!


This "Thriftygrlchallenge" continues to be a challenge but it continues to change my perspective on spending money as well. Have you tried to be more thrifty??!! I've already heard from alot of women who are trying!! If you not that's ok you can still enjoy our thrifty finds!!

This outfit was all stuff I've had for a minute howeve the tank is newer. Amazing how one piece can help you be so versitile in your outfits!

express cardi, old navy skirt, Bongo shoes, Gap striped tank

No comments:

Post a Comment