Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Feel Pretty

 Do you ever put on your outfit & walk out of the house feeling a certain way? I feel like that is what the saying " Wear the clothes don't let the clothes wear you" might mean. I mean think about it, sometimes I can put on a flowy dress, curl my hair and I feel so pretty. Then other times I can put on some tight pants & heels that make me feel like I can take on the world!!! Well today I was sick today & looked more like a person on the show "what not to wear". However the other day was a totally different story!

I wore a pretty, flowy flowered shirt from clothes-swap, a blue cardigan I had and my trusty high waist jeans 2012. I rolled my hair as I sometimes do now that it is longer. After I took a look at the finished put together product I must admit, I looked at myself and I felt pretty. I think it is important as women, wives, mothers or a student. It does a body good to feel good about how you look. I know it can't be like that everyday do I like to enjoy the days it is.

Hopefully the hubby will have a new shift at work soon and I'll be able to post some date night pics!! But for now here you go!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment