Tuesday, July 3, 2012

into navy

So this year the color Navy has been EVERYWHERE! You can see it in all the home decorating magazines & fashion magazines. I have caught the bug as well. There's nothing more classic to me than the color Navy & it really seems to be the new black for summer & spring.

I live about 30 miles south of Atlanta. I love going to the city for any number of reasons but on a specific day a couple of weeks ago a friend asked me to go to the Goodwill in Atlanta. I think there are a couple but the one we went to was off of Buford highway. This friend has been there before and never come out empty handed.

I was super excited to say the least. I had my list all planned out of the items I was looking for. To me that is very important so I don't just go crazy & buy stuff I won't wear just becuase it only cost about $6. I have been looking for a navy blazer for a while. Everytime I would go into a thrift store I would always look, so I was on a mission.

Lo & behold I found a navy blazer. Not just any navy blazer but an H &M navy blazer that fit like a glove. It was like Christmas & I had just gotten that one gift I REALLY wanted. I have really have to stop myself from wearing everyday but there are so many ways & looks I can wear it with it's hard. For now I will leave you with just one of many looks I am wearing with my navy blazer. Jeans, striped tank, wedge sandals & a turquoise necklace


Navy blazer-Goodwill $6, jeans-old ,striped tank old-Gap, Turquoise Necklace-CR $5 of  b'day money
 


No comments:

Post a Comment