Saturday, July 7, 2012

Little Blue Dress



So I just had a b'day & I got a little spending money. I made it go as far as I could but one item I was the most excited about. A little blue dress from Old navy that only cost $15. It is the softest t-shirt material and can be worn with wedges or flat sandals depending on the occasion. You know I love a versatile piece of clothing.

One such occasion I wore it was in Savannah, Ga on a little trip with my husband. I wore it to dinner with some flat sandals becuase I knew we would be walking on River street & I wanted to be comfy.  My "LBD" (little blue dress)was a perfect outfit for dinner & walking down river street at Sunset.


dress- Old Navy $15 of b'day money,
necklace- Into Navy also seen here


View from River Streett in Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment