Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Re-Cycle

When I was planning my wedding,  I knew from day one I had to wear Hot Pink Satin Peep Toe heels. I love hot pink and I was really excited to find the perfect shoes to match what I had in mind. So I started searching everywhere and after about 2 weeks of online searching and store searching I found them


and here they are in their debut



I love those shoes! I really wanted to wear them again but didn't know how to pull them off without being too formal or looking like I was going to the club. If you know what I mean?! Then I saw this pic on Pinterest  (the most wonderful website EVER)


Pinterest Outfit
And it gave me an idea for an outfit where I could re-cycle these shoes back into my wardrobe!  I have a striped shirt almost just like that I got on clearance after Christmas before "thriftygrlchallenge" or BTGC.
striped sweater-ON, jeans- old, heels-re-cycled wedding shoes
I didn't wear the jacket because it is about 100 degrees here in Georgia right now. However I am looking forward to the Fall when I can add the jacket for yet another chance to  re-cycle these heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment